Marketing - Social Media Specialist
As the Social Media Specialist, you will design and grow Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s organic and paid social media strategy. You will use Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s channels to raise familiarity with our business, share innovative social-first healthcare content, and support our businesses in their efforts to reach key audiences with their messages. This role will be a social media expert at the company with key responsibilities to lead and grow the Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s social media strategy, presence, and advise and guide internal marketing leaders on how to best leverage social media strategies for business success.
Working in collaboration across enterprise marketing, communications, media relations, medical and pharmaceutical businesses, and other teams around the globe, you will lead efforts to plan the company’s social media strategy, channel evaluation, and grow a robust online presence. You will manage the planning of best practices and standards for social media across the organization. Additionally, you will lead executive social media strategies to elevate the thought leadership of experts at Tabula Rasa HealthCare. Working with teammates across Enterprise Marketing you will direct the creation of social-first content that is optimized for all our channels.
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy
- Management and creation of monthly content calendar for all platforms (LinkedIn Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Drive organic growth for all social accounts
- Curate the look and feel of social media accounts
- Publish a regular stream of content
- Manage multiple brand social account pages
- Collaborate with creative design team to build visual assets for posts and stories to ensure all content is cohesive and on brand
- Analyze data from social media platforms to identify and address areas for improvement
- Define social media KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign with robust analytics reports that prove ROI
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Utilize social media marketing tools and platforms (Loomly)
- Optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis to drive brand awareness, sales, leads and traffic to company websites
- Build brand loyalty among existing and new followers by monitoring SEO, user engagement, and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, or related field, required.
Experience & Training:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Relevant experience leading social strategies that resulted in enhanced brand awareness, increased lead generation, and strong brand loyalty
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google Analytics, and other social media platforms and best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience conducting audience and buyer persona research
- Solid understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with graphic tools
- Self-sufficient critical thinker with excellent multi-tasking, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments while maintaining a positive attitude and healthy perspective.
- Flexibility in working hours
- Ability to create, manage, and successfully execute multiple, simultaneous project plans and schedules.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA