Administration - Executive Assistant
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Summary: Under the supervision of the SVP EHR/Technology Solutions, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the SVP, VP’s and other assigned individuals. The Executive Assistant also serves as the virtual office coordinator. The Executive Assistant will serve as the liaison with the corporate office, staff, clients, building maintenance and vendors by phone and in writing; therefore, a positive attitude and impeccable communication skills are required.
Daily support for the business unit SVP and VP positions,
- Coordinates and schedules conference calls and virtual meetings (Teams)
- Maintains calendar and keeps him/her updated on daily items
- Assists with creation of presentations and spreadsheets
- Reviews and responds to email, categorizing appropriately; or forwards to appropriate department/employee to handle; recognizes urgent items and notifies SVP/VP, or other appropriate leader, in a timely manner
- Drafts and sends, as requested, emails on behalf of SVP/VP
- Prepares and submits travel request forms
- Prepares and submits various reports as requested
- Prepares team and individual productivity metrics based on set goals
- Seeks out efficient systems to keep SVP/VP organized on a day-to-day basis
- Scans, copies, faxes, mails, emails and updates documents as requested
- Records meeting minutes for a variety of meetings
- Communicates with clients on behalf of the SVP/VP
- Maintains the confidentiality of all accessible information
Coordinates Office Activities
- Schedules and sends invitations for office and client meetings as requested
- Maintains a running list of agenda items for staff and management meetings
- Prepares and distributes agenda and minutes for meetings
- Ensures meetings rooms are coordinated if applicable
- Maintains a list of necessary office supplies/equipment and orders weekly
- Creates tickets for malfunctioning of office copiers/printers
- Prepares various office-wide reports, as requested
- Prepares and submits expense reports for management team and staff
- Communicates with vendors and building management to resolve issues
- Assists with planning and coordinating a limited number of special events
- Orders food/beverage for on-site meetings
- Maintains paper and electronic filing systems
- Forwards invoices to corporate office for processing
- Compiles monthly census data and submits to corporate office for billing
- Coordinates and assists with special projects, as requested
- Communicates clearly and concisely, with sensitivity to the needs of others
- Maintains courteous, helpful and professional behavior on the job; displays a willingness and ability to be responsive in a warm and caring manner to all customer groups; consistently cooperates and supports organization in problem solving issues; ensures customer satisfaction by understanding and applying the Customer Service Policy, Procedure and Standards; will support the success of the entire team; establishes and maintains effective working relationships with co-workers
- Follows all Policies and Procedures and HIPAA regulations
- Maintains a safe working environment
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel: Minimal travel, less than 10% is expected for this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education/Experience – Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of office administrative experience is required; experience supporting executive-level employees is strongly preferred
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, and staff at all levels
- Skilled in data analysis and problem solving using defined methodologies
- Skilled in problem resolution; recommends suggestions to increase accuracy and/or efficiency
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive matters
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to independently follow through on projects
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to consistently multitask
- Have strong knowledge of current computer technology, including computers, printers, 10-key machine and associated software. Requires a working knowledge of Outlook calendar and meeting scheduling, Word , Excel and Powerpoint.
Physical Demands & Requirements:
- Communicates as required with employees, applicants, vendors and others. Required to talk or hear.
- Remains stationary for extended periods of time
- Visual acuity to perform activities such as identifying, inputting and analyzing data on a computer terminal and/or in hard copy. Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Occasional reaching to retrieve shelved items.
- Occasional bending/stooping.
- This job operates in a professional office environment with a conversational noise level.
- No substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions is expected
- Moderate pressure to meet scheduled appointments and deadlines
- Potential for occasional verbal aggression by clients or vendors
Supervised by: SVP
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary