HR - Employee Relations Manager
The Employee Relations Manager will support Human Resources and Management teams on all employee relations activities across all business lines in TRHC. Ensures ER processes are aligned with TRHC’s business and values to foster an equitable, diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Lead the Employee Relations COE and provide leadership to the organization on ER related issues.
- Conduct in depth investigations of significant issues/claims such as discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and other matters that involve complex, time-consuming and/or difficult efforts/concerns.
- Prepare detailed investigative reports and maintains comprehensive records in our database system, provides training to leadership on employment law matters and leads special projects aimed at improving organizational processes and practices employment-related activities.
- Maintain detailed and accurate accounts of investigations with timely memorialization of notes and supporting documents into case management system.
- Develop and maintain process, methodologies, tools, and templates to create a framework for handling ER issues.
- Enhance the employee experience by engaging with employees and leaders. Initiate a proactive, strategic approach to Employee Relations by identifying and analyzing ER data/metrics for themes, trends and root cause identification. Share findings with key partners in order to develop a plan that links to organization and people strategies.
- Administers the employee accommodation process based on a working knowledge of ADA laws and policies.
- Conducts researches and provides consult to managers and supervisors regarding employment relations.
- Assist in Developing and facilitating training for managers and supervisors in employee relation practices.
- Manage the resolution of employee relations matters related to disciplinary actions, conflicts and interpretation of established policies and administrative practices in a timely and effective manner.
- Review ER processes and make recommendations for process efficiencies and opportunities.
- Provide support and daily coaching to the HR Business Partners concerning employee relations and performance management matters.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 5 years of ER experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution and relationship building required.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws concerning labor relations.
- Expert knowledge of employment law and other related laws required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and influencing capabilities required.
- Experience and proficiency using various personal computer software including MS Office and HRIS systems required.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA