Account Management - Account Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
An Account Manager is responsible and accountable for managing a base of assigned clients and providing strategic consultation in support of the marketing and client operations of SinfoníaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services. An Account Manager, serving as primary contact is responsible for building and expanding business relationships with SinfoníaRx clients, reinforcing client loyalty and the growth of product utilization and sales. The incumbent must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of MTM operations, as well as SinfoníaRx services and products; identifying and providing recommendations, alternatives, or solutions to identified business and operational needs of the clients while supporting SinfoníaRx business operations and expanded revenue generation.
An Account Manager works with administrative supervision, and has discretion and independent judgment authority in respect to the resolution of work problems involving policies, interpretations, or procedures and within the scope of authority and responsibility for the position.
- Serves as lead and primary representative of SinfoníaRx for all client matters, interacting with client representatives, stakeholders, and decision-makers. Develops and expands positive relationships for assigned accounts; ensuring that the client’s business needs and service expectations are fully met.
- Provides pro-active leadership of operational oversight and management of client accounts and service delivery.
- Acts as client advocate, with responsibility of maximizing client satisfaction, service performance, and profitability of assigned accounts.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of client operations and business needs, as well as service opportunities that SinfoníaRx can fulfill.
- Ensures the effective and successful management of assigned accounts while creating opportunities for expanded business or services.
- Anticipating client service needs, coordinates internal resources to ensure all deadlines and service
- meet client needs and expectations in accordance with defined timelines and delivery goals promoting client success.
- Develops and maintains strategic client plans that meet SinfoníaRx standards.
- Develops, fosters, and maintains effective business relationships through effective communication skills and inter-personal relationships that support the ability to influence key client stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels, including executive and C-level.
- Creates and delivers presentations on SinfoníaRx services and products to current and potential clients, representatives, and key decision-makers.
- Proactively schedules meetings with client representatives and decision-makers maintaining positive business relationships that foster expanded business or service opportunities.
- Through direct personal interaction and on-site meetings, listens and identifies client needs to gain an effective understanding of unique client operations and how best SinfoníaRx services and/or products can support the business and operational demands of the client.
- Expected travel to and with each client is anticipated at a minimum of 20-30% per year.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client business needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develops trusted relationships with client representatives, stakeholders, and client decision-makers.
- Negotiates client requests and agreements, contract changes, or service requests to maximize service goals and revenue generation.
- Communicates with clients in an ongoing and proactive manner, communicating service performance and operational progress on client initiatives.
- Expands sales with existing accounts by introducing new service capabilities or applications through evaluation of current service results and identification of service gaps.
- Recommends new service or product opportunities to clients, stakeholders, and key decision-makers;
- Coordinates demonstration of SinfoníaRx products and service capabilities.
- Closes service or product sales through the development of effective professional relationships and rapport with client representatives, stakeholders, and client decision-makers.
- Attends industry related conferences and meetings to develop and maintain widespread exposure of SinfoníaRx services and products with the industry and with current and/or potential clients.
- Supports new business client identification, developing new business relationships with potential clients.
- Leads the identification and resolution of client issues, challenges, or problems; escalating these as required for timely and effective resolutions, while coordinating the involvement and participation of internal resources.
- Performs research, problem-solving, and resolution implementation on client issues, challenges, or problems.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery or SinfoníaRx services or resolutions that fully meet client needs and desired objectives.
- Works collaboratively with internal team members to ensure the highest quality of service that meets account performance objectives and client’s expectations.
- Leads the creation and presentation to clients of scheduled reports on account progress, service goals or initiatives, and account performance as defined.
- Reviews and analyzes client service data for accuracy and conformance to defined service parameters prior to distribution.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal support staff and team members on report generation, data integrity, and quality review of scheduled or ad hoc reports prior to distribution.
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an approved and accredited college or university.
- Preferred: an advanced degree in business, business administration, sales, or related field from an approved and accredited college or university.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ progressive experience in sales, or a customer/client service role.
- Preferred: prior experience working in this role in a healthcare, pharmaceutical, or Medication Therapy Management (MTM) environment.
- Expected travel to and with each client is anticipated at a minimum of 20-30% per year.
- Ability to successfully perform in a sales environment at an executive or C-Suite level.
- Demonstration of a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of SinfoníaRx services and products.
- Advanced skills and understanding of computer software, healthcare systems and programs, and Microsoft Office: specifically, MS Excel.
- Advanced skills and understanding in utilizing organizational systems, programs, and software.
- Ability to communicate effectively at a professional level to an executive base through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills as applied when interacting with employees, clients, or agency representatives; successfully conveying and exchanging information in a positive manner.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA