Software Support & Maintenance - Systems Trainer
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
JOB PURPOSE: The Systems Trainer is responsible for developing and delivering CareVention HealthCare Software product training.This role will be engaged in the instructional design and maintenance of training curriculum and end user documentation, as well as the delivery of instructor-led on-site, web-based, and eLearning training sessions. The Systems Trainer is also an integral member of team, ensuring customers have the support and training they need to be able to use the systems effectively. This is accomplished through excellent communication, collaboration across teams, and coordination with key stakeholders, Product Management and Client Services teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Design and develop effective training curriculum for system implementations, software releases, and updates.
- Deliver instructor-led on-site and web-based training.
- Design and develop effective e-Learning videos.
- Maintain the training environment.
- Work as an integral team member of Learning Services, under the leadership, direction, and processes of the larger Client Services team.
- Well-versed and experienced in instructor-led, and eLearning training, instructional design, and principles of adult learning theory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills.
- Organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to think strategically and adapt to changes in organizational or product priorities.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and a problem solver.
- Ability to effectively handle pressure and audience variables.
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with little to no supervision or guidance.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems
- Authentic professionalism and a consistent “can-do” behavior as a team member and ambassador of our products.
- Ability to travel, estimated up to 20% (domestic)
Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience.
3-5+ years of Training and Development related experience.
Experience working in Healthcare Technology (preferred).
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft, Camtasia, and SnagIt applications
- Experience working in HealthCare, with Learning, IT and/or Project Management teams
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Record system implementations and support
- Familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other capitated programs
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: Up to 20%.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Environment: This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, home/office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to travel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Telecommute % 100
- United States