Administration - Executive Assistant
Reporting directly to the CAO, (Chief Administration Officer), the Executive Assistant will provide support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters.
The Executive Assistant must enjoy working within a growing and evolving environment that is mission-driven and results-driven. The incumbent in this position will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks; managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans; itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Perform database administration.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events.
- Maintains various records in and produce reports requiring data compilation and analysis.
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compile reports.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Manages Receptionists and front desk coverage.
- Supports administrative functions for HR Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Must have general office experience and show the aptitude to learn quickly.
- 2+ years of corporate experience in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Demonstrates high level of integrity and professionalism to handle sensitive and confidential information.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA