Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partners will drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for our growing Business Development Team. The TAP will design and develop new strategies for identifying, engaging, and closing the best Business Development/Sales talent on national level. As a Corporate Recruiter, you’ll partner with hiring managers and Recruiting team to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing and promoting the TRHC culture internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicants in various departments for employment.
- Work with hiring managers to better understand each department’s needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively.
- Manage high volume, full-cycle recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt business units under TRHC.
- Provide complete, accurate information to candidates about the company and position.
- Maintain accurate applicant tracking and records on all candidates, searches, req status and internal interactions with interviewers.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience from sourcing through onboarding.
- Provide analysis, insights and metrics to hiring managers and executive team.
- Create and define new job roles in partnership with hiring managers and leadership.
- Proactively source passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics.
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive.
- Assists with implementation of the corporate Recruiting and New Team Member Policies and Procedures.
- Create and manage recruiting marketing/advertising campaigns including social media, job fairs, and TRHC website.
- Continuously improve and standardize recruitment processes to support our fast-growing company.
- Stay informed and on top of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Support ad-hoc recruiting projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-cycle recruiting with focus on Sales professionals within a healthcare environment.
- Strong sourcing experience – ability to pick up new roles and find relevant candidates quickly.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Stellar attention to detail and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to quickly recruit.
- Ability and eagerness to ramp up quickly on new sourcing technologies and applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Creative, proactive and big-picture oriented.
- Highly organized with a passion for creating structure in a growing and changing environment.
- Must be highly independent and take ownership for projects and responsibilities.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle sensitive information and situations with discretion and confidentiality.
- High level of integrity
- Quality oriented
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA