Administration - Administrative Assistant
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing office, administrative and clerical support to the Director, Chief Client Officer and other assigned individuals. The Office Manager will serve as the liaison with the corporate office, staff, clients, building maintenance and vendors by phone and in writing; therefore, a positive attitude and impeccable communication skills are required.
Coordinates Office Activities
- Schedules and sends invitations for office and client meetings as requested
- Maintains a running list of agenda items for staff and management meetings
- Prepares and distributes agenda and minutes for meetings
- Ensures meetings rooms are coordinated if applicable
- Maintains a list of necessary office supplies/equipment and orders weekly
- Creates tickets for malfunctioning of office copiers/printers
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Prepares various office-wide reports, as requested
- Prepares and submits expense reports for management team and staff
- Liaise with facility management and vendors, including issue resolution, cleaning, catering, and security services.
- Assists with planning and coordination of events and on-site meetings (food/beverage/gifts/etc.)
- Maintains paper and electronic filing systems
- Assist with staff anniversary recognition (i.e. updating/ordering plaques, coordinating cards for signature, etc.)
- Coordinate badge access/desk keys
- Coordinates mailing services
- Logs invoices and forwards to corporate office for processing
Daily support for the business unit Director and CCO positions
- Coordinates and schedules conference calls and virtual meetings (Teams)
- Maintains calendar and keeps him/her updated on daily items
- Assists with creation of presentations and spreadsheets
- Reviews and responds to email, categorizing appropriately; or forwards to appropriate department/employee to handle; recognizes urgent items and notifies Director/CCO, or other appropriate leader, in a timely manner
- Drafts and sends, as requested, emails on behalf of Director/CCO
- Arranges travel for team members and maintains travel account for all travel related activities (if applicable)
- Prepares and submits various reports as requested
- Prepares team and individual productivity metrics based on set goals
- Seeks out efficient systems to keep Director/CCO organized on a day-to-day basis
- Files, Scans, copies, faxes, mails, emails and updates documents as requested
- Records meeting minutes for a variety of meetings
- Communicates with clients on behalf of the Director/CCO
- Coordinate with management on ensuring employee role changes have appropriate updates
- Maintain staff roster list and manage distribution lists
- Coordinate and assign tickets to the appropriate queues
- Manage list of individuals with ProCare access
- Maintains the confidentiality of all accessible information
- Ensures that kitchens and meeting spaces are kept tidy and clean in addition to overseeing the overall cleanliness of the building. Works with the janitorial crew representative to address cleanliness issues.
- Partners with HR to update and maintain office policies, as needed
- Ensures the maintenance and proper functioning of office equipment (scanners, copiers, and other office machines located within the building)
- Manages the security and access for the building by developing visitor protocols and security policies
- Develops and enforces policies and practices that are consistent with the environmental issues of reducing waste and embracing a welcoming environment in both the building and grounds.
- Develops and manages department budget within necessary guidelines and policies
- Front desk phone coverage - Answers, screens, and forwards any incoming phone calls
- Coordinates and assists with special projects, as requested
- Follows all Policies and Procedures and HIPAA regulations
- Maintains a safe working environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education/Experience – Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of office administrative experience is required; experience supporting executive-level employees is strongly preferred
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, and staff at all levels
- Skilled in data analysis and problem solving using defined methodologies
- Skilled in problem resolution; recommends suggestions to increase accuracy and/or efficiency
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive matters
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to independently follow through on projects
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to consistently multitask
- Have strong knowledge of current computer technology, including computers, printers, 10-key machine and associated software.
- Requires a working knowledge of Outlook calendar and meeting scheduling, Word , Excel and Powerpoint.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Altoona, WI, USA