IT Infrastructure - Business Systems Analyst II
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Business Systems Analyst II reviews, evaluates, and supports user needs to maintain and create system solutions that support overall business strategies. In addition, documents system requirements, defines scope and objectives, and creates system specifications that drive system development. This role functions as a liaison between IT and the business units and requires both business and technical expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct liaison between corporate Information Technology and assigned business units to ensure success of critical system operations.
- Responsible for efficient support, maintenance, and appropriate growth of all assigned infrastructure and off-the-shelf applications.
- Responsible for appropriate coordination of technology related employee seasonal onboarding/offboarding.
- Core participant in annual transitions and technology maintenance.
- Responsible for managing IT oriented projects and providing status to business leaders.
- Responsible for creating project plans for manager’s approval, defining the functional specifications, and reporting on project metrics related to corporate business systems. Efforts include the ability to collect, evaluate, and coordinate enhancement and workflow requests for the supported applications.
- Collaborate with other members of I.T., software engineers, end users, and appropriate vendors in assisting with capturing specific deliverables, requirements, and scope.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including Business Executives.
- Responsible for carrying out all other duties as assigned.
- Business Applications that support the proprietary CMR (comprehensive medical review):
- Five9 Call Center Telephony
- Chrome Browser (Five9)
- Virtual Fax Machine
- Fusion Charts
- Adobe Suite
- This candidate must possess experience in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and end user needs.
- He or she should have a proven history of successful deployment and support of strategic business systems and must be comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of inbound/outbound contact center methodologies is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starting Information Technology professional with a minimum BS/BA degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge with healthcare/medical environment a plus.
- Ability to develop and deploy business systems solutions in a medium to large-scale Information Systems environment.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and Microsoft client-server models required.
- Experience with ticket tracking and document management solutions
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA