Administration - Project Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Tabula Rasa Health Care (TRHC) is a family of companies that leverages technology to improve healthcare. TRHC works with providers and insurers to identify multi-drug interactions and to reduce risk of medication-related problems. We have developed the first multi-drug interaction tool that identifies risk across a variety of safety factors and presents meaningful opportunities to mitigate that risk.
This technology can be used to assess safety at the individual patient-level or to stratify medication risk at the population-level and can be embedded within any EMR or other healthcare IT system.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager. The OPM Project Manager is to drive delivery of high impact projects in the MedWise Business Unit as part of the Office of Project Management. The OPM PM will be responsible for all aspects of project management, as defined by in the Project Management Institute Project Management Book of Knowledge, for projects that are selected by the business domain and the Office of Project Management. Projects will all have significant strategic importance to TRHC and will be focused on the MedWise Business Unit goals and priorities.
This position requires that the PM be a strong project leader, with demonstrable experience and relevant qualifications. The PM is expected to oversee the complete lifecycle of complex projects to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of anticipated value and benefits.
The PM will function as an enterprise-level resource, working to both deliver projects and contribute to project management best practice in TRHC.
- Primary Functions:
- Provide a single point of contact for MW Business Unit and OPM projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through delivery and project close.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, maintaining project schedule and quality deliverables within a dynamic, matrixed environment.
- Develops and communicates detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports in conjunction with OPM support staff.
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to identified issues and risks including progress and status updates.
- Manages project change to control the impact of external and internal factors on project success.
- Compliance with TRHC Project Management methodology with clear, complete documentation and deliverables.
- Support refinement of the TRHC Project Management methodology.
- Successfully drive delivery of projects to the sponsor and, where applicable, the subsequent owner of the deliverables.
- Work with OPM to ensure project reporting standards are met, key performance metrics are tracked, and project lessons learned are formally documented.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration, or a related discipline. Other qualifications may be considered if experience and role-applicable certifications are available.
- Project Management certification such as PMP preferred. Similar or related qualifications, such as (Lean) Six Sigma, also considered.
- 5+ years' applied experience as a Project or Program Manager with sole responsibility for project delivery.
- Experience delivering complex projects with software, infrastructure, marketing, operations, and organizational change components.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- 5+ years' applied experience with MS Project or other recognized project management software/tools.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence, Salesforce, or other Project Management/knowledge share software a plus.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Applied experience managing projects aligned with varying corporate business units.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task while maintaining flexibility and comfort in fast-changing environments.
- Excited & motivated to learn new technologies and share existing knowledge with others.
- Prior experience and understanding of healthcare.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA