Product Management - Product Manager II
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Product Manager II is accountable for leading one or more cross-functional Product Development teams in delivering the maximum value in each Product increment. Other job functions may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Continuously maintain, enrich, and prioritize the Product Backlog to ensure the team constantly implements those items which add the greatest value to the business, customers, users, and patients. This includes carefully balancing business needs, customer desires, and patient safety with items like technical debt, security requirements, bug fixes, and maintenance.
- Take ownership of a large Product or Product area, creating Vision & Strategy from the business customer and putting this at the forefront for the Agile Product development teams and all stakeholders.
- Ensure the depth and quality of the Backlog is sufficient to maintain a source of prioritized items for the Sprint Backlogs and adapt to and anticipate rapidly changing requirements and priorities. Lead Backlog refinement sessions as necessary.
- Facilitate the development of high-quality user stories which include acceptance criteria and sufficient details for development to begin. Participate in team Sprint Planning to ensure all user stories are understood by team members. Lead the planning of product releases and manage expectations regarding timelines and functionality.
- Take an active role in mitigating impediments which interfere with the delivery of product value.
- Drive new Product features from inception to release (entire SDLC).
- Work with customers & other Product Managers to understand the needs of the market and to develop actionable requirements and product Roadmaps.
- Be accountable for Roadmap and Product release planning.
- Lead Sprint Reviews involving all appropriate stakeholders; prepare stakeholders for engagement at Sprint Reviews, and work with Scrum Masters and developers to ensure demos and questions are prepared.
- Provide content and education in support of new releases.
- Be responsible for Product release success.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a subject matter expert on the Product and domain.
- Excellent communication, Backlog management, team facilitation, and coordination with key stakeholders, Product Management, and Product Engineering Leadership.
- Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all co-workers.
- Provide timely and effective communication of information to and consultation with others in order to complete work assignments.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
- Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing using proper grammar, spelling, document formatting, and sentence structure.
- Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
- Have exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, end-users, and team members.
- Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
- Ability to persuade others to accept complex recommendations.
- Ability to translate technical issues/impact to non-technical people across the organization.
- Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
- Ideal candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and be passionate about building quality products.
- Fluent in Agile processes, techniques, tools, and principles, including the latest trends in product and agile. In particular, skilled at applying various strategies for breaking down business questions/problems into epics and user stories.
- Demonstrated experience managing broad stakeholder groups, particularly in gaining consensus on priority, cutting scope to eliminate waste, and rallying support for non-functional backlog items such as technical debt paydown and routine maintenance.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication, especially in complex and high-pressure environments including experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Demonstrated experience adapting to rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with little to no supervision or guidance.
- Passionate about knowledge sharing, and skilled at helping develop and advance the team through mentorship.
- Demonstrated success in delivering products that ensure business case and client satisfaction goals are met.
- Experience resolving issues that do not have clear answers.
- Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Planning and Competitive Analysis.
- High sense of urgency and accountability.
- Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience. Scrum Product Owner or Agile Product Manager Certification preferred. Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
3+ years previous experience in Product Manager or Product Owner role. Vet with new Career Ladder positions
5+ years in product and/or technology related role.
Subject matter expert in Healthcare Technology (preferred).
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, developers, Scrum Masters, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary