Marketing - Social Media Coordinator
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will help to design and grow Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s evolving organic and paid social media strategy. You will use Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s channels to raise familiarity with our business, share innovative social-first healthcare content, and support our businesses in their efforts to reach key audiences with their messages. This role will be to support the Digital Marketing Manager/Director of Digital Marketing at the company with key responsibilities to lead and grow the Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s social media strategy, presence, and advise and guide internal marketing leaders on how to best leverage social media strategies for business success.
Working in collaboration across corporate marketing, communications, media relations, business units, and other teams around the globe, you will lead efforts to plan the company’s social media strategy, channel evaluation, and grow a robust online presence. You will manage the planning of best practices and standards for social media across the organization. Additionally, you will support, create, and execute social media strategies to elevate the thought leadership of experts at Tabula Rasa HealthCare. Working with teammates across Enterprise Marketing you will direct the creation of social-first content that is optimized for all our channels.
- Managing multiple social media accounts and channels to ensure content is regularly being shared across platforms. (LinkedIn Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Assisting Digital Marketing Team and Business Unit Leads in developing and executing strategy for social content calendar
- Collaborate with creative design teams to build visual assets for posts and stories to ensure all content is cohesive and on brand as needed
- Define social media KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign with robust analytics reports that prove ROI
- Review and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis to identify and address areas for improvement
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Utilize social media marketing tools and platforms (Loomly)
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, or related field, preferred.
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Social Media Management experience or similar role preferred (may include internships).
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environments while maintaining a positive attitude and healthy perspective.
- Ability to create, manage, and successfully execute multiple, simultaneous project plans and schedules.
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google Analytics, and other social media platforms and best practices
- Understanding of social media, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (e.g., Canva, Photoshop)
- Self-sufficient critical thinker with excellent multi-tasking, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA