Marketing - Associate Manager, Marketing
The Associate Marketing Manager drives marketing (and sales) efforts, including strategies and tactics, with a focus on writing and editing content for existing and newly-acquired business for Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s PACE Business Unit/CareVention HealthCare Division (CareKinesis, Capstone Risk Adjustment Services, CareVention Consulting, EHR/Integrated Technology Solutions, and PeakTPA) and PharmastarPBM. The Associate Marketing Manager has the flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment while successfully managing priorities and day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Project management: Manages multiple projects simultaneously and maintains detailed timelines, and project plans for deliverables and key milestones, communicating changes and risks in a timely manner.
- Content development: Writes and edits content for projects, including email/website copy, blogs, webinars, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, and customer stories, and more.
- Messaging and positioning: Develops compelling and differentiated messaging, value propositions, and competitive positioning of products and services, adapting to the strengths of each marketing channel (e.g.., website, social media, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Cross-departmental support: Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand and execute project needs (conferences, events,
- Marketing planning: Develops and implements strategic/tactical plans.
- Monitors and communicates competitive landscape on a regular basis, developing/refining the market strategy (messaging, materials, etc.) in response to this information.
- Manages business partnerships and/or alliances required to implement tactical plans.
- College degree in English, journalism, communications, or related fields preferred.
Experience & Training:
- 3 years of Marketing/Communications experience, including experience in writing and editing content (collateral, digital, white papers, etc.); medical/healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans and marketing/sales materials
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills across a variety of materials and for diverse audiences.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) with ability to quickly learn new software.
- Accurate keyboarding - 50 wpm or more.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to oversee print production management and vendor coordination.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA