Corporate Strategy - Strategic Growth Analyst
The Strategic Growth Analyst position will be within the Office of Strategic Growth (OSG). The OSG focuses in three primary areas: 1) Strategic Partnerships and Growth Initiatives (including identification, assessment, development & maintenance of strategic partnerships, exploration and modeling of new growth and revenue models, and supporting Sales with pricing cards, term sheets, and proposals), 2) Corporate Strategic Growth (including strategic planning, strategy execution & progress monitoring, Strategic Advisory Board management, and positioning TRHC for long-term growth), and 3) New Market Opportunity Sensing, Research & Analysis (including market sensing and opportunity assessments).
The Analyst will provide centralized support to the Tabula Rasa HealthCare Advisory Boards. This role will utilize their communications, project management, policy knowledge and data analysis experience to develop a deep understanding of the scope and work of each Board and provide support as necessary. This position will need to develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders to optimize efforts across the entire family of TRHC companies. This position will also support other initiatives within the Office of Strategic Growth, as assigned. He/she will have an interest in the development, implementation and evaluation of the healthcare market, healthcare policy, an understanding of healthcare issues and trends, and the analytic abilities to advance TRHC’s mission and priorities.
Responsibilities will be delegated based upon company priorities and analyst goals. Key activities include:
- Manage, track, and report out on Advisory Board activity. Includes facilitating and scheduling meetings, meeting preparation, follow-up, and accountability for completion of deliverables.
- Conduct research and analysis, in partnership with Advisory Board TRHC leadership and membership, to support board activities and potential business opportunities.
- Manage and track performance reporting as prioritized by OSG (e.g., weekly and monthly OSG reporting, Board of Directors reporting, strategy reporting, etc.)
- Provide other support as needed for strategic growth initiatives including go-to-market planning and high-priority solution launch.
- Support leadership in PowerPoint presentation development.
- Must be able to communicate highly technical information to a wide audience.
Areas of Focus Will Include:
- Management of Advisory Boards
- Performance Reporting
- Four-year college degree (Business Administration, Health Policy, Public Health, Economics, or Technology focus).
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use personal computer and applicable software (i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Requires strategic thinker with an understanding of managed care, specifically, and the health care industry, including health plans, at-risk providers, managed care pharmacy, medication therapy management, pharmacy benefit managers, Medicare and Medicaid, models of the CMS innovation Center, CMS Star Measures and Rating and HEDIS Scores.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA