Part Time Pharmacy Technician- $250.00 Sign On Bonus
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Our seasonal Pharmacy Technicians are generally scheduled to work at least 10 - 29 hours per week. Flexible scheduling with Monday -Saturday hours available!
Though candidates near our local Clinical Call Centers are preferred, we may consider remote employees for this opportunity.
REMOTE WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- A quiet workspace
- A computer
- A reliable high-speed internet connection
- A landline or other dedicated phone
As a MedwiseRx employee, you will enjoy:
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation.
- Competitive pay
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will perform administrative duties, tasks, and assignments supporting both MedwiseRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services and MedwiseRX, administrative operations. The assigned responsibilities primarily focus on providing medication management therapy services to patients with all types of medication management needs.
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, our Pharmacy Technicians provide medication management services to patients and clients of MedwiseRx, in support of the Medication Management Center (MMC) including, but not limited to:
- Completing comprehensive medication reviews live and over the phone
- Making outbound “cold calls” offering medication management services to patients
- Providing counseling via a structured interview format as required by the program sponsor and clients. The structure of counseling sessions may vary depending on program sponsor.
- Contacting the patient’s prescriber(s) to authorize therapeutic interchanges, review potential duplicate therapies, and/or consult with the prescriber as appropriate and convey any patient therapeutic change authorizations from prescribers as well as any other recommendations for therapy modifications to the patient’s dispensing pharmacy
- Documenting all services provided and recommendations made including declination of service by patients.
- Maintain performance standards including, but not limited to call volumes consistent with other Medication Management Center pharmacists
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and CERTIFICATIONS EDUCATION: A high school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED. A current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration or Tech in Training License without restrictions in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy if required in the State in which the position is located and must be obtained prior to your hire date.
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical or customer service setting.
Preferred experience: A minimum of six (6) months experience as a pharmacy technician; prior experience working in an MTM call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment; PTCB National Certification.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must meet all applicable state licensing requirements required for a Pharmacy technician form the respective State Board of Pharmacy.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tucson, AZ, USA