Account Management - Client Success Specialist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Client Success Specialist to join our team. The Client Success Specialist works as an account manager for our high-value customers to provide legendary service. The Client Success Specialist helps community pharmacies deliver exceptional patient care, improve their clinical workflow, and better understand their business. This is a highly client-facing role, with most time spent interfacing with clients over the phone. This position reports to our Client Services Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and manage assigned clients through PW365 program, which includes initial onboarding, follow-ups, support, and reporting. (up to 50 accounts)
§ Provide consultations for each pharmacy to review software utilization and provide pharmacy business plans.
§ Ensure pharmacies are onboarded with each service and complete all necessary prerequisites.
§ Follow up with each pharmacy routinely to ensure satisfaction and present a quarterly business report summarizing PW365 activities and opportunities within the pharmacy to the owner.
§ Guarantee each pharmacy client has a positive experience by providing a high level of customer service and continuously focusing on professional developing in presentation and coaching skills.
§ Navigate pharmacy client priorities and frustrations, including clients at risk of cancelation
· Master functionality of PrescribeWellness products including key features and bugs/limitations that affect the client experience
o Review and incorporate company communications (e.g. release notes, user manuals or other product materials) as appropriate into PW365 activities.
o Coach each client to incorporate PrescribeWellness products into their pharmacy workflow, focusing on each pharmacy’s goals and expectations.
o Clearly articulate the roles and responsibilities of pharmacy staff members using PrescribeWellness products including owners, managers, pharmacists, technicians, clerks when applicable.
o Customize each action plan for clients to achieve success and conduct post training follow-up calls to coach pharmacies and troubleshoot any barriers to success.
o Learn to become an expert in industry knowledge, industry trends, PrescribeWellness products and of future product development.
· Conduct administrative duties and other tasks including:
o Field and process internal information requests
o Conduct quarterly business reviews with the option to renew PW365 services
o Balance multiple client trainings and demands in professional and organized manner.
· Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
· Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
· Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
· Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
· Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
· Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
· Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
· Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company’s core business objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient health in America.
· Experience resolving issues that do not have clear answers.
· Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
· High sense of urgency and accountability
· Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
· Excellent attendance
· Account Management Experience
· Pharmacy Technician or other pharmacy experience
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous medical background or experience in a pharmacy setting preferred
· Experience with SalesForce preferred
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Work in Company’s office located in Irvine, California.
· Must work in office: Monday – Friday.
· Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events as may be required.
· Collaboration across remote sites within the company
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, November 8, 2021
- Irvine, CA, USA