Client Experience - Engagement Coach (Pharmacy Trainer)
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Engagement Coach (Pharmacy Trainer) will conduct 1:1 and webinar training with pharmacies on PrescribeWellness software solutions. They will demonstrate how our solutions integrate into the pharmacy workflow. They will also support the pharmacies in providing outstanding patient service including adherence monitoring and interventions, offering expanded clinical services, and scheduling medication pickups. Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned. This position reports directly to the Pharmacy Training Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Master PrescribeWellness software solutions.
o Master functionality of all PrescribeWellness software solutions including key features and bugs/limitations that affect the client experience.
o Incorporate pharmacy workflow, operations, and goals into positioning of each software solution.
o For assigned software solution(s), collaborate with designated groups to update appropriate learning materials within 1 week of new release.
o For assigned software solution(s), serve as front-line stakeholder responsible for bringing the voice of the client to the following scenarios:
§ Help pharmacy department leaders articulate and prioritize top software enhancement and bug fix requests for development.
§ Help pharmacy department leaders ensure consistent software solution lifecycle across the organization to ensure client success.
§ Review and compare competitive products in the marketplace.
§ Serve as subject matter expert for designers creating online coursework for PrescribeWellness software solutions.
· Maintain training ownership of assigned new accounts and existing high-risk accounts to conduct training, provide action plans, coach, and ensure satisfactory utilization by ~90-day.
o Conduct virtual 1:1 and webinar training to a variety of pharmacy audiences and staff members on PrescribeWellness solutions.
o Coach each client to incorporate PrescribeWellness solutions into their pharmacy workflow, focusing on each client’s goals and expectations.
o Clearly articulate the roles and responsibilities of pharmacy staff member using PrescribeWellness solutions including owners, managers, pharmacists, technicians, and clerks.
o Customize post-training action plans, follow up calls, and trainings for the pharmacy to achieve success with their configuration of PrescribeWellness software solutions.
o Ensure each client has a positive experience by providing a high level of customer service
§ Continuously focusing on professional development in presentation, facilitation, and coaching skills.
o Navigate client priorities and frustrations, including clients at risk of cancellation.
· Conduct administrative duties and other tasks including:
o Manage personal Salesforce calendar and dashboards to ensure successful completion of training sessions, follow-ups, and assigned projects.
o Ensure completion of rescheduled or no-show client training.
o Develop strong relationships and open communication with other teams to ensure alignment of training programs with business goals.
o Meet productivity and performance expectations set forth by manager.
· Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and education levels and establish cooperative working relationships with all coworkers.
· Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult with others in order to complete work assignments.
· Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that considers the impact and consequences of one’s actions or decisions.
· Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence structure.
· Identify and respond to current and future clients’ needs; provide excellent client service.
· Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
· Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
· Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have been fulfilled.
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company’s core business objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient health in America.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting.
· Experience resolving issues that do not have clear answers.
· Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills.
· High sense of urgency and accountability.
· Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
· Excellent attendance.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical setting.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Work in Company’s office located in Irvine, California.
· Must work in office: Monday – Friday.
· Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events may be requested.
· Collaboration across remote sites within the company.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, November 8, 2021
- Irvine, CA, USA