Administration - Project Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The OPM Project Manager is to drive delivery of high impact projects across the enterprise as part of a newly established Office of Project Management. The OPM PM will be responsible for all aspects of project management, as defined by in the Project Management Institute Project Management Book of Knowledge, for projects that are selected by the Office of Project Management. Projects will all have significant strategic importance to TRHC. This position requires that the PM be a strong project leader, with demonstrable experience and relevant qualifications, who will be expected to oversee the complete lifecycle of complex projects to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of anticipated value and benefits. The PM will function as an enterprise-level resource, working to both deliver projects and contribute to project management best practice in TRHC.
- Provide a single point of contact for OPM projects under the applicant’s direction.
- Takes projects from original concept through delivery and project close, whether through a classic predictive/waterfall flow or through a more iterative model.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, managing project schedule and quality within a dynamic, matrix management environment.
- Develops and communicates detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports in conjunction with OPM support staff.
- Manages multiple stakeholders at the highest level of the organization.
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to identified issues and risks.
- Manages project change to control the impact of external and internal factors on project success.
- Adherence to TRHC and OPM Project Management methodology as well as project management tailoring for each individual project.
- Support refinement of the TRHC Project Management methodology.
- Flexibility to adapt to an environment where project management maturity is variable and different ways of working are present.
- Work with OPM to ensure project reporting standards are met, key performance metrics are tracked, and project lessons are formally documented.
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration, or a related discipline. Other qualifications may be considered if experience and role-applicable certifications are available.
- Project Management certification such as PMP preferred. Similar or related qualifications that demonstrate applicable skills, such as Six Sigma, are also considered.
- 5+ years' applied experience as a Project or Program Manager with sole responsibility for project delivery.
- Experience delivering complex projects with software, infrastructure, marketing, operations, and organizational change components.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite with Office 365 preferred.
- 5+ years' applied experience with MS Project or other recognized project management software/tools
- Experience with SmartSheet, SharePoint, Confluence/Jira, MS Project, or other Project Management/knowledge share software a plus.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Applied experience managing projects aligned with varying corporate business units.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task while maintaining flexibility and comfort in fast-changing environments.
- Excited & motivated to learn new technologies and share existing knowledge with others
- Prior experience and understanding of healthcare environments, clinical practice, and/or Project Management Office
- Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability
- Responsive and prompt communication
- Prior experience with compliant (e.g. HIPAA, 21 CRF Part 11) systems, processes and operations development is a plus
- Strong process adherence, but with the ability to be pragmatic as circumstances demand
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of facts and documentation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA