Document Management-Operations Associate I
Westlake, OH 44145, USA Req #487
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Equity makes a difference in our client’s lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of Alternative Investments and educating clients on the options available. We have a world class online investing portal called myEquity that helps clients manage their accounts and Equity University is the ultimate resource for wealth building and self-directed IRA investing education. You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients navigate the world of non-traditional investing.Equity also has a strong value based culture where associates are asked to be innovative, do the right thing for our clients and all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well known organizations in the Banking, Investment and Operations industries and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
The Operations Associate I, Safekeeping processes client requests accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with documented processes and procedures; provides exceptional service to our clients via phone and email; maintains documentation. Processes and reviews high volumes of standard tasks and transactions.
• Files and safe keeps original documents on behalf of clients
• Researches client account information to ensure accurate processing
• Handles incoming and outgoing client correspondence in a timely and efficient manner
• Indexes information into company systems based on set parameters for the incoming or outgoing request
• Assists other members of the department in daily roles
• Operates in a fast-paced environment and meets or exceeds pre-determined service levels
• Assists Team Lead and Supervisor with resolving client issues, research, and responding to colleagues’ requests
• Creates new processing actions from the scanning and indexing of physical and electronic documents
• Prioritizes document requests that are expedited or otherwise urgent to meet client investment needs
• Creates outgoing mail to send to clients and contra firms and forwards mail received for clients as required
• Scans images/documents for new processing requests and stores documents in client account records
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the retirement and/or financial industries
• None required
• Basic level proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Intermediate 10 key skills
• Able to type at least 45+ WPM preferred
In addition to the Core Company competencies of Customer Focus, Collaboration & Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Self-Development.
• Time Management
• Organizational Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Attention to Detail
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to speak and hear. The Associate is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Equity Trust Company is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Westlake, OH 44145, USA