Sales Admin - Account Executive
Westlake, OH 44145, USA Req #504
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Equity makes a difference in our client’s lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of Alternative Investments and educating clients on the options available. We have a world class online investing portal called myEquity that helps clients manage their accounts and Equity University is the ultimate resource for wealth building and self-directed IRA investing education. You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients navigate the world of non-traditional investing.Equity also has a strong value based culture where associates are asked to be innovative, do the right thing for our clients and all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well known organizations in the Banking, Investment and Operations industries and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
The Account Executive (AE) creates leads and opportunities by profiling prospects.
- Makes outbound phone calls to leads with current and past interest
- Qualifies prospective clients and educates them on potential benefits as well as how self-directed IRAs work for investment strategies
- Assists in completion of account open documentation
- Cross-sells applicable accounts (Roth, HSA, etc.) and products (GLS, Education, etc.)
- Supports house accounts and completes applications collected at events
- Meets sales objectives and business results as established by Sales leadership
- Develops new business opportunities and achieves monthly business goals
- Obtains and follows up with referrals
- Creates leads using Salesforce and documents all interactions
- Updates profile section of lead record as applicable
- Interfaces with onboarding team to ensure accounts are opened and funded efficiently
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in a client-driven environment
- Minimum one (1) year of sales experience preferred
- None required
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office
In addition to the Core Company competencies of Customer Focus, Collaboration & Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Self-Development.
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication
- Time management
Equity Trust Company is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Westlake, OH 44145, USA