Staff Accountant, Private Equity
Chicago, IL, USA ● Cincinnati, OH, USA ● Columbus, OH, USA
Monday, May 10, 2021
Interested in learning PRIVATE EQUITY ACCOUNTING? Ultimus LeverPoint Fund Solutions is willing to train recent college graduates with a finance or accounting degree looking to launch their career. We offer training and a career track with a growing industry leader.
RESPONSIBILITIES: include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare cash and portfolio reconciliations and income and expense accruals.
- Prepare periodic deliverables as the client contract specifies.
- Ensure investor allocations and fee calculations are accurate.
- Maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers.
- Review private equity fund client’s partnership agreements
- Prepare call or distribution work papers.
- Prepare waterfall and management fee calculations in accordance with the fund’s legal documents.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Private Equity/Financial Services knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
Ultimus Leverpoint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship or any other status entitled to protection under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on our employment application are intended to secure information that is to be used for impermissible purposes.