Staff Accountant I - Tax
LeverPoint is a boutique Fund Administration firm that has been providing customized solutions for firms since 1995. Today, LeverPoint services over $54 billion in assets for Private Equity, Venture Capital and Real Estate clients.
LeverPoint’s continued growth and success is illustrated by our loyal employees who are passionate about their work. Our commitment to building careers is reflected in the dedication to provide our employees with the latest technology, education, and training tools they need to succeed. LeverPoint has created a company culture of positive and enthusiastic attitudes cultivated through respect and encouragement of our employees.
We are focused on growing our team
with talented, self-motivated individuals. If you are interested in exploring
employment opportunities at LeverPoint, then we invite you to apply online.
Once your application is complete you will be updated on the status of your
application via email.
LeverPoint is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
LeverPoint is currently seeking
a Tax Accountant to join our Team. The
Tax Accountant prepares Federal and State Income Tax Returns for private equity
and venture capital clients. Typically, the returns will be partnership
in nature. Additional responsibilities that may arise include satisfying
other periodic reporting and filing obligations which clients may be subject
to. This position will require regular interaction with clients and team
- Collect necessary information and prepare work papers to firm’s standards
- Utilize tax software in preparing federal tax returns, state tax returns, and other filings
- Researching and documenting tax positions under the direction of the tax manager
- Maintain and update the necessary tasks in File in Time (tax tracking/scheduling software)
- Work on special projects as neede
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask; excellent communication, time management, planning and problem solving skills required
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Pay Type Salary
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA