Sr. Application Developer
Ultimus Fund Solutions is seeking a full-time senior application developer, who can quickly get up to speed and become a key member of our team and an important part of our ongoing success. Responsibilities will include working on front end web clients, micro-services, APIs, and new products under development. This person will work in coordination with other members of our development team and with our internal clients to develop, design and maintain new applications and features as well as support legacy applications. This person will need to be driven, a self-starter, and comfortable with the development lifecycle from gathering requirements to testing.
As an important member of a small team, you will also have opportunity to wear many hats in addition to your primary role and influence decisions affecting all aspects of the business, with additional opportunities for advancement and promotion as the company continues to grow.
We are primarily built on a Microsoft stack, but will use the right tool for the job. We employ the full .NET Framework and .NET Core with storage in Microsoft SQL Server. Front-end consists of jQuery and Razor views however we are moving over to using React. In addition to our web projects which are built using MVC, we do a significant amount of background processing.
·Participate in requirements gathering sessions
·Participate in the design and development of applications based on business requirements
·Provide estimates for task completion time
·Provide support for applications that have been deployed to production
·Provide User-Training documentation
- 3-5 years of experience building/maintaining web applications
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in C# and .Net development required
- Experience in SQL DB systems, query optimization techniques and relational database design
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively without supervision
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field preferred, but not required
- Experience with common design and code patterns (e.g., dependency injection, singleton, factories, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft products including: Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Experience in Project Management of a development project
- Test driven development
- Pay Type Salary
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Columbus, OH, USA