Ultimus LeverPoint professionals are employees who take personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, are driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships.
Our team of professionals demonstrate strong work ethic, thrive on challenges and are dedicated to providing outstanding client service. The Account Payable Clerk processes AP functions for multiple companies on the LeverPoint Management Company Team. This position will require regular interaction with clients and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Process high volume accounts payable across multiple companies.
- Prepare scheduled and non-scheduled wire payments using several online banking systems.
- Processing weekly check runs and one-off check requests.
- Interaction with clients on a daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships;
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, assisting in the coordination of the work of other team members;
- Ability to effectively provide team members and others with information, training and assistance as needed;
- Demonstrate sound research, interpretive and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, is a plus.
- Professional, organized, and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize workload.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- Problem solving abilities with excellent customer service skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in processing accounts payables
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA