Senior Manager, LP Fund
5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA ● Virtual Req #380
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Ultimus LeverPoint is searching for a Senior Manager for the Fund Accounting Department.
- Reviews daily/monthly workload assignments and assigns tasks to team members. Ensures workload is completed timely and issues escalated to management.
- Reviews daily reconciliations and accounting activity for completeness and accuracy, including completing checklists.
- Reviews monthly reconciliations, performance calculations, and GIPS calculations for completeness and accuracy, including completing checklists.
- Completes month end GAV (Gross Asset Value) package for assigned funds.
- Ensures team members follow SOC1 and departmental controls.
- Participates in client audit engagements.
- Develops subordinate staff to maximize productivity, innovation, and teamwork. Delegates and assigns work based on skills, performance objectives, and development opportunities. Follows performance management policies. Makes sound hiring and promotion decisions. Performs regular one on ones with subordinate staff.
- Communicates all work-related issues including performance issues to subordinate staff. Assesses staff training needs and performs identified training.
- On-boards new clients and services.
- Participates in service reviews.
- Provides support and liaisons with technology vendors. Participates in user acceptance testing.
- 7-12 years of fund accounting, hedge fund accounting, or related experience.
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Ultimus Leverpoint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship or any other status entitled to protection under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on our employment application are intended to secure information that is to be used for impermissible purposes.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA