DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
St. Louis, MO, USA ● Virtual Req #160
Monday, June 7, 2021
Under general direction, the Distributed Systems Administrator is responsible for the administration of Domino/Lotus Notes systems and for the Office 365 suite of products including Outlook, SharePoint and related collaboration tools. Provides end-user support and training to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the operational health of the O365 online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability.
- Creates new and maintenance and sustains exiting client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content.
- Provides training and education for end users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook, Slack, etc.)
- Provides tier 2 support and troubleshooting efforts for all O365 suite of products.
- Conducts routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manages site collection quota settings.
- Maintains and sustains complementary software and tools.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Progressive experience in a technical help desk or customer service environment.
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- St. Louis, MO, USA