Beacon Mobility, a key provider of school and special education student transportation, is looking to hire an Internal Communications Specialist to support the Communications Manager with implementing internal and external communications programs. The perfect candidate will be an above average communicator with a sharp attention to detail and established writing, editing, and graphic design capabilities.
Communications Specialist job responsibilities are:
- Write, edit, and graphically design internal publications such as employee communications, newsletters, infographics, flyers, marketing collateral, and social media/employee app articles and posts.
- Work with Communications Manager to create content and a content calendar for internal employee app.
- Manage and administer employee recognition programs.
- Manage website content and updates.
- Coordinate and manage meetings and events. May involve occasional travel.
- Assist with other communication projects as directed by the Communications Manager.
Internal Communications Specialist qualifications are:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong abilities in PowerPoint, Publisher, or other graphic design software.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Creative eye with good graphic design skills
- Adept at conducting research on various projects.
- Detail oriented, independent worker with good time management skills
- Comfortable using and posting to social media.
- Associates or BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or comparable field is desirable.
- Pay Type Salary
- Framingham, MA, USA