Production Line Leader
Production Line Lead – 1st Shift
The production line lead is responsible for overseeing all areas of the packaging process to ensure a high-quality run.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all scopes of the packaging process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Monitors Packers in all scopes of the process.
Responsible for training line workers in all aspects of the packaging line.
- Ensure accurate finished good paperwork is turned in a timely manner.
- Contact supervisor or lead person in the event of any problems with the lines, product quality, or critical control points. Understands
- Understands all Voyant document control procedures and ensures proper control procedures followed on their line/equipment.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and prevention of non-conforming product.
- Line specific coordination of personnel assigned to area of responsibility
- Maintaining and updating Huddle/ boards for lines.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Moving throughout the facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2030 Old Candler Rd, Gainesville, GA 30507, USA