Machine Operator – 2nd & 3rd Shift
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Fill out all required production/quality documentation as required by individual machine operator descriptions
· Perform all quality inspection checks as required by individual machine operator descriptions and as required by supervision
· Perform all duties listed in individual machine operation descriptions for each machine
· Clean assigned area and/or machine during down time, or immediately after the end of their shift
· Perform all duties with extreme safety consciousness and with regard for the safety of other personnel
· Perform other department duties as directed by supervision
· Assist in changeovers as defined as the ability after completion of appropriate training, to assist in changeover as set up of a particular machine or machines from the current to the following product
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Able to use hands and arms to move various items
Qualification Requirements include:
· Must obtain and continue to demonstrate qualifications in all areas of operation within training period.
· Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction.
· Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects.
· Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning.
· Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
· Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement Initiatives
· Attendance is essential to job.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2030 Old Candler Rd, Gainesville, GA 30507, USA