About the Reach-lift Operator position. This is a 2nd shift position - Monday through Friday 3pm to 11:30pm , must be available to work OT if needed.
We are looking for an experienced reach-lift operator to execute a variety of warehouse functions. Duties will include timely labeling and scanning of product from manufacturing areas to other areas of the facility, physically and systemically move inventory to storage racks and production areas, perform daily inventory audits other general warehouse activities.
Candidate will be reliable, able to work with attention to detail and safety standards, as well as willingness to learn and improve. We also expect candidate to be a good team player.
Reach-lift Operator responsibilities are:
- Perform daily safety checks on power industrial truck (PIT) to determine equipment is in good working order.
- Operate PIT in a responsible manner ensuring your safety and the safety of those around you.
- Remove goods from manufacturing areas and properly labeling each unit for processing.
- Scan goods into storage locations using hand held scanner.
- Read and comprehend production reports in order to stage inventory for use in production areas.
- Read and comprehend inventory reports in order to audit storage locations.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
Reach-lift Operator requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience operating stand up reach-lift in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with hand held scanners, reading and comprehending inventory reports.
- Excellent understanding of safety regulations regarding PIT operation.
- Attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.