We are looking for an experienced Inventory Clerk. Duties include overseeing and
maintaining inventory, Manage and track of products and assists in unloading
and processing deliveries. Also, collaborates with other departments to
ensure efficient flow of shipments are executed.
will be reliable, able to work with attention to detail and adheres to safety
standards, as well as willingness to learn and improve. Candidate should have
good verbal and written communication skills. Candidate should also possess
good phone manner.
**We are offering a onetime $1,000 dollars sign on bonus after 90 days completion of employment**
- Monitor inventory for products and schedule work according to time and labor force.
- Review various order and requests and assign it to appropriate department.
- Interface with production to ensure completion of work orders.
- Administered status of all work orders.
- Analyze inventory of products and assist control department to verify stock levels
- Coordinate with staff and manage all order within company.
- Perform regular audits of stock levels
- Filing of documentation
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Associates degree or 2 plus years of relevant work experience
- Power Industrial Truck experience
- Generate, evaluate and reconcile daily inventory cycle counts
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong Excel skills and general Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the
motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to
successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this
position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),
reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with
disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the
While undertaking the
essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must
repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be
capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
Additional Notes To
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs
or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact
candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In
addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and