Aircraft Logs and Records Technician
AIRCRAFT LOGS AND RECORDS TECHNICIAN
• Maintaining aircraft/engine logbooks and associated records.*
• Performing all operator, data entry, and retrieval functions associated with aircraft recordkeeping.*
• Performing networking functions between individual stations which includes analysis, correction of hardware/software errors, data entry and the transfer of data via electronic means.*
• Extracting data, formulating/interpreting management reports, creating archives, and saving data in support of deployment and detachment operations.*
• Performing a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports/correspondence, filing, typing, and performing database/systems analyses.*
* Essential function.
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
• High school diploma with at least 2 years of experience.
• Current Secret Clearance preferred, the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance is required for continued employment.
• Valid VA drivers’ license is required.
• Eligibility for (and ability to maintain) CAC and Special Access Badge.
• Local training licenses and/or certification may be required.
• The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Think Analytically, Effective Verbal Communication, Effective Written Communication, Make Decisions, Observe/Examine Details, Remember Details, Interpret Data, Discriminate Colors, Concentrate on Tasks, Adjust to Changes, Handle Stress/Emotions
Regular Attendance, Maintain Work Schedule, Irregular Hours, On Call Hours, Attend Meetings, Meet Deadlines, Keyboard/Type, Use, Math/Calculations, Stay Organized, and Operate Equipment.
Stand, Sit, Walk, Talk, Climb (Stairs/Ladders), Push or Pull, Balance, Bend, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Craw, Reach, Talk, Hear, See, Repetitive Motion, Eye/Hand Coordination, Fine Manipulation, Lifting Up to 25 Pounds, Carrying Up to 25 Pounds
Fumes/Mists, Gases/Odors, Dust/Dirt, Wet/Slippery Surfaces, Humid, Extreme Temperatures, Mechanical Hazards, Electrical Hazards, Chemical Hazards, Radiant Energy Hazards, Explosives Hazards, Burn Hazards, Vibration, Sharp Objects/Tools, Heavy Machinery, Moving Parts, Noise
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Norfolk, VA, USA