Aircraft Technician (Entry Level)
SUMMARY: The Assembly Technician is a full-time role responsible for the assembly of air-cargo containers. (ULDs)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assemble ULD’s using OEM instructions.
- Perform fitting, aligning and adjustments to insure proper flow, layout and/or free action of movable parts and operating requirements.
- Perform final quality review of products prior to shipment
- Read, analyze, and interpret assembly drawings and schematics
- Ensuring that they are thoroughly familiar with all tools and equipment used within their assigned area of responsibility
- Assist team members in performing assembly of ULDs
- Follow company guidelines to include but not limited to PEE requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Prior experience with hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Ability to pass additional background check as required by customer; as applicable
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Aircraft Mechanic and Service Technician
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hebron, KY 41048, USA