SUMMARY: The Quality Inspector is directly responsible to the Chief Inspector, for the overall operation of the Inspection System. The Quality Control Inspector also known as Quality Inspector mandates authority in releasing to service, appliances and components thereof additionally ensures compliance with all pertinent Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturers, CAAC, DGCA, and any other foreign Civil Aviation Regulations when applicable specifications and Air Carriers requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will assist in performing inspection procedures, vendor review, technical libraries, training records, overall FAR compliance, reliability monitoring, calibration, and record keeping of tools and equipment, standard practices, and procedures.
- Ascertain that all inspections are properly performed on all completed work and that the proper inspection records, reports, and forms used by the repair station are correctly executed prior to releasing the product for return to service.
- Assure that periodic checks are made on all inspection tools and the calibration of precision test equipment used by the repair station.
- Determines that no defective, unserviceable, or un-airworthy parts are installed in any component or articles released by the repair station.
- Conducting periodic facility audits to ensure compliance with internal and external quality requirements.
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and laying out the details of inspection standards, methods, and procedures used by the repair station in complying with all applicable FAR, manufacturer’s recommendations, and customer requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED Diploma.
- Two Years of FAA 145 MRO Quality experience.
- A&P license or ability to qualify for Repairman license.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Technicians and Management.
- Qualified to use Measuring equipment (Calipers, Micrometers, Electric Meters).
- A&P License
- 5 years FAA 145 MRO Experience
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Quality
- Job Function Inspector, Tester, Sorter, Sampler and Weigher
- Pay Type Hourly
- Miramar, FL, USA