Property Control Technician - MMD
VSE Corporation is currently seeking the skill-set of a Property Control Technician with at least four (4) years of experience to support the LRC at Ft Benning, GA performing the following duties:
• Maintains accountable records for equipment and facilities, specifically, the equipment and facilities assigned to the Ft Benning Installations
• Must have GCSS-Army and other Log automation systems experience.
• Interfaces with hand-receipt holders and various section representatives as the representative.
• Ensure daily transactions are posted correctly by matching supporting documents against input transaction listing.
• Manages and maintains supply records and distributes correspondence.
• Prepares monthly/annual inventories and ensures documents are ready for CSDP audits IAW the FAR to ensure that equipment is properly accounted for and documented correctly.
• When necessary, initiates the contracts Loss Damaged or Destroyed equipment process.
• Any other monthly readiness reporting as required. Supports the GCSS-Army and use reconciliation process and assists the PB office in preparation of supply reports and analysis.
• Participates in weekly planning, reporting and scheduling meetings. Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a valid state driver’s license.
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
• Minimum of 4 years' experience.
• Must have experience with GCSS-Army (Global Combat Support System - Army).
• Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. and stand for long periods.
• Experience with military supply systems
• Competency of AR 710-2, AR 735-5, AR 840-10, AR 25-400-2, GCSS-Army End-Users Manual, DA PAM 710-2-1, CTA 50-909, & CIPBO External SOP.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in property book operations.
• Hands-on experience with Personal Computers (PCs) and PC based Word-processors, database Management Systems and Spreadsheet software programs.
Must be able to secure and maintain a Security Clearance and/or Common Access Card (CAC),within six months of employment.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Benning, GA 31905, USA