SUMMARY: The assembler is responsible for all required assembly of vehicle seat and upholstery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Comply with all required safety protocols.
- Assemble all seat components in accordance with work instructions and bills of material; communicate production completion status with supervisor, with timely notification when available to start on new bills of material.
- Disassemble seat components to allow for repair and remanufacturing to customer specifications.
- Refinish, paint, repair, replace, and reassemble seat assemblies in accordance with work instructions.
- Maintain clean work area, including the proper disposal of all related waste materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES), ETC.):
- High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma)
- Zero to one year experience in an assembly role
- Experience in the automotive or mechanical assembly
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Refractory Materials Repairer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, September 13, 2021
- Grand Prairie, TX, USA