Stock Room Clerk
SUMMARY: Maintains proper inventory levels to ensure production schedules are able to remain on schedule at a FAA repair station. This person reports to the Supply Chain Supervisor for daily consumption and issuance within the stock room.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Distributes and delivers supplies and equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares parts and materials for shipping. Reviews and process packing slips and vendor documentation.
- Logs all materials received.
- Helps with the acquisition of all materials required.
- Controls the release of inventory and assets and ensures the security and integrity of all property located in the stock room.
- Maintains records of purchase order and confirmations, follows up with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Receive material requisition forms from employees, process by withdrawing stock, updating database, and deliver to each employee on the manufacturing floor.
- Perform cycle counts as required.
- Prepare and participate in annual physical inventory.
- Assist supervisor when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend frequently.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Pay Type Hourly
- Miramar, FL, USA