Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Community Manager for the Norton Village and Griggs Village Apartments in Columbus, Ohio. This position manages the operations of these apartment communities, including all on-site staff. You will be positioned for complete success through our innovative training and onboarding program before you set foot on your properties.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- MUST have 2+ years affordable property management (Tax Credit and Section 8 preferred).
- MUST possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Experience with Yardi software a big plus!
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
You will LOVE our benefits!!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the first day of the next Pay Period following your Date of Hire
All part-time and full-time associates get:
- Vacation, Paid Personal Days and 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Pay On Demand at no cost to you!!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid day for Volunteer Community Service
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Charitable contribution matching
- And the best Benefit of all, our Gift of Time - FOUR additional Paid Days Off around the Christmas Holidays!!!
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1066 New Dawn Ln, Columbus, OH 43228, USA