Service Coordinator - Daines Village
Position: Resident Services Coordinator
Job location: Daines Village, London, OH (1143 Daines Court, London, OH 43140)
Hours: This position is part-time (6 hours per week)
Wallick Mission: Opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope.
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and set the expectation for how all associates work together. These values are:
Position Summary: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Service Coordinator connects residents of affordable housing communities to the support services that promote self-sufficiency and improve quality of life. Our on-site Service Coordinator provides residents with information, makes referrals to community organizations, and brings resources on site. Together, we can build safer, more supportive communities.
How You’ll Contribute:
While maintaining resident confidentiality and acting with empathy, you will:
- Function as a leased employee of the nonprofit with whom Wallick partners to provide resident services, Resident Resources Network.
- Identify and distribute information to link residents to existing community resources.
- Refer residents to local service providers aligned with the residents’ personal goals, interests, and needs; follow up to ensure appropriate service delivery.
- Create and foster a network of local social services agencies and facilitate residents’ access to programs.
- Raise awareness among local service providers of the needs of residents of the community and promote partnerships that help residents gain access to needed services.
- Develop a sense of community among residents and their neighbors using organization and facilitation skills. This may involve the creation of social/community-oriented programming, resident associations, community-based newsletters, welcoming committees, orientation packages, support groups, etc.
- Maintain resident files and appropriate documentation in a customized data management system.
A heart for service and great work ethic, along with:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience working in a service focused environment.
- 1 or more years’ experience serving low-income individuals, families, or senior citizens, persons with disabilities, or related populations.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and a free, voluntary wellness program. At Wallick, we will help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs.
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We are a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation, and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
- Pay Type Hourly
- London, OH 43140, USA