Assistant Community Manager - Greensburg, KY
Wallick Mission: Opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope.
Wallick Values: Our Values flow directly from our Mission and set the expectation for how all associates work together. These values are:
Position Summary: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Assistant Community will assist in managing all daily operations of Affordable housing communities comprised of section 8, Tax Credit and market rate units.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years previous property management experience
- Knowledge of HUD Section 8 regulations
- Possess intermediate computer skills with knowledge of Yardi, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook software
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations: Valid drivers’ license. COS, LIHTC, HCCP, AHM as required
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with maintaining an acceptable level of occupancy (minimum 98%).
- Assist with the application process, including maintaining a current waiting list.
- Assist with ensuring collections of all monies due to the community (i.e. rent) are received.
- Assist the Community Manager with maintaining positive relationships with owner/s and its residents.
- Assist the Community Manager with maintaining the community to Company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Time Management – Able to organize and manage multiple priorities; uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities.
- Detail Orientation - Data entry must be highly accurate.
- Financial Understanding and Management - General understanding of cost control, NOI and budgets
- Leadership - Demonstrates an ability to lead people and get results through others; able to organize, lead, and direct work flow of subordinates; directs others; and encourage career development
- Problem Analysis and Response - Identifies areas of improvement; and qualifies and prioritizes response
Physical Demands: Position requires extensive sitting for long periods of time throughout the day. Manual dexterity needed for computer work with keyboard and mouse. Requires talking, seeing and hearing with reasonable accommodation.
Work Environment: Traveling to various apartment communities within the district is required. Position requires work to be performed mostly indoors and some outside. Indoor working conditions while at the community, are in an office setting. Outside working conditions while at the community could require extensive walking throughout the community.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 105 Hillview Terrace, Greensburg, KY 42743, USA