Dispatch - Load Monitor - Portales
This is a supervisory position that involves process and traffic management of Western Dairy Transport loads in the operations area. This position has process ownership with internal and external customers that include customer billing, internal and external customer communications, driver settlements, TMW entry and audit functions.
This position reports to both WDT Central Control and local Operations Management. The ideal individual for this position is well-organized, astute to detail and communicates well with drivers, management and customers.
- Correctly, accurately and timely enters load information into TMW and sends trips to drivers over PeopleNet.
- Ensures customer destination assignments are met, communicates variance.
- Assembles, produces and correctly communicates daily shuttle reports.
- Audits prior day loads, compares to load assignments, and communicates deviations, internally and externally.
- Ensures shuttle drivers are following load assignments to local destinations.
- Communicates load ETA.
- Repairs error listings in TMW for billing and pay roll. Communicates and records communication of corrections to respective departments.
- ANSWERS PHONE IN PROFESSIONAL MANNER.
- Reports producer and customer call in’s promptly to Operations Manager
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to independently make accurate decisions and analyze risk.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Excel, Word, Email
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portales, NM 88130, USA