Assistant Project Director
For over four decades, WinnDevelopment has earned a national reputation for award-winning excellence in real estate development, acquiring and developing holdings with a value in excess of $2.5 billion in 10 states. WinnDevelopment's recent work has focused on the acquisition and repositioning of troubled multifamily properties as well as the acquisition and sensitive adaptive reuse of dilapidated historic structures, transforming them into vibrant living communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Project Director to support projects undertaken by WinnDevelopment. Working alongside our teams in New York and Boston, you will be responsible for tasks from inception through construction completion, with full exposure to the entire deal lifecycle.
- Monitor completion of tasks by professional members of the Development Team (including architects, engineers, general contractors, attorneys, surveyors, appraisers, consultants, etc.
- Prepare and analyze project financial analyses in Excel
- Assist in the preparation of tax credit applications, financing applications, and project proposals
- Travel to development sites and provide in-field construction feedback and oversight
- Participate in design charettes and provide input to architects, engineers, and contractors
- Communicate and present on behalf of Winn to lenders, investors, and public financing agencies
- Assist in the review of loan, equity, and regulatory documents
- Monitor and verify the flow of funds on specific projects (invoice approval, requisition approval, etc.)
- Organize, document, and distribute due diligence materials during the project acquisition and financial closing processes
- Provide ad hoc support to the Development team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of relevant real estate and/or underwriting experience; experience with affordable housing is a plus
- Hands-on financial modeling and analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project and/or personnel management experience with an ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities
- Super attention to detail, high level of accountability, and an ability to work autonomously
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Job Family Development
- Boston, MA, USA