Property Manager I
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy through wait list management and proactive marketing
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, and recertifications
- Supervise and assist Assistant Property Manager or Occupancy Specialist with annual and interim recertifications in compliance with WinnCompanies guidelines, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Approve rental applications for multiple programs following property and agency standards
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal program regulations relating to the property
- Prepare or oversee preparation for audits and inspections
- Ensure property compliance by maintaining the compliance percentage for Low Income Housing Tax Credit, or any other applicable programs
- Ensure the accuracy of HAP requests and TRACS files
- Work with the WinnCompanies compliance department to investigate/resolve TRACS errors
- Review monthly and quarterly reports and address discrepancies
- Manage marketing according to the Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and update as necessary
- Complete the annual utility analysis for submission with the Rent Schedule to HUD
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained
- Complete annual or periodic unit inspections and monthly building inspections
- Resolve resident issues and conflicts in a timely manner and in accordance with site guidelines
- Complete the annual owner’s certifications required for the affordable programs
- Complete the monthly bond compliance reports and any other periodic reports required by the property’s programs
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of property management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with LIHTC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Tax Exempt Bond, HOME, HPTF, or other state or local programs that may apply to this
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Job Family Property Operations
- Suisun City, CA, USA