NIGHT WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
Position Summary Description:
Supervises and coordinates activities of employees concerned with receiving inbound inventory and replenishment of inventory in order to prepare the Distribution Center for the evening picking operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of employees concerned with replenishment, order selection and loading of inventory.
- Oversees and directs employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures in the outbound area.
- Works to resolve discrepancies, traces history movement of items to determine reasons for discrepancies and recommends remedial actions.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; counseling employees, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Three years of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have ability to calmly and effectively handle employee disputes, operational concerns, and order/delivery discrepancies.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
- 2905 Koapaka St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA