Feeding Program - Food Site Monitor
The YMCA Food Site Monitor will visit all active meal distributions sites on rotation to ensure accuracy and compliance with state regulation. Will do on site training and corrective action as needed.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
Ensure the safe handling and counting of meals on site
Ensure that all mandated state material is visible
Perform routine audits and report back all findings
Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Serves as part of the YMCA Social Responsibility team.
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● High School diploma preferred
● Must have a valid drivers license, be comfortable driving in inclement weather, and maneuvering through Shelby County.
● Within 30 days of hire, completion required YMCA trainings including but not limited to First Aid, CPR &; AED, New Employee Orientation, Child Abuse Prevention,
● Employee will accurately report work time via the approved YMCA Clocking Method: Branch Kiosk, YMCA site phone, YMCA iPad or time sheet
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $8.25
- Max Hiring Rate $12.50
- Memphis, TN, USA