The full time (40 hour per week) YMCA Food Services Truck driver will manage the food and routes assigned to them. This will include unloading at various city food site locations in a consistent and timely manner. They will rerun the route to pick up any crates and boxes and return them to the distribution hub.
1. Drive and Deliver Orders to sites on a scheduled basis
2. Unload Product from truck in designated areas
3. Assist with counting of delivered product.
4. Maintain all posted TN Dept. of Transportation Laws.
5. Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Must have Valid Drivers License, CDL preferred.
- Must be able to perform repeated manual lifting of heavier items
- Manage frequent stops, and navigate local area with ease
- Drive and work during inclement weather conditions.
- Minimum 6 months commercial driving Experience or 3 months of food service delivery experience.
Mission Advancement: Models and teaches the Y’s values. Ensures a high level of service with a commitment to changing lives. Provides volunteers with orientation, training, development, and recognition. Cultivates relationships to support fund-raising.
Collaboration: Champions inclusion activities, strategies, and initiatives. Builds relationships to create small communities. Empathetically listens and communicates for understanding when negotiating and dealing with conflict. Effectively tailors communications to the appropriate audience. Provides staff with feedback, coaching, guidance and support.
Operational Effectiveness: Provides others with frameworks for making decisions. Conducts prototypes to support the launching of programs and activities. Develops plans and manages best practices through engagement of team. Effectively creates and manages budgets. Holds staff accountable for high-quality results using a formal process to measure progress.
Personal Growth: Shares new insights. Facilitates change; models adaptability and an awareness of the impact of change. Utilizes non-threatening methods to address sensitive issues and inappropriate behavior or performance. Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to perform well; uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- 7171 Goodlett Farms Pkwy, Cordova, TN 38016, USA