Warehouse Selector - North Haven
As a Warehouse Selector at Bozzuto's, you will build pallets by navigating warehouse aisles and selecting products.
Warehouse Selectors are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Selection of product using voice systems
- Palletize cases of product
- Moving and positioning pallets
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Shifts run between 10-12 hours
- Weekend and holiday hours required
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Previous experience working for a large wholesale food distributor a plus.
- All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, drug screen and criminal background check.
In this position, you will need to possess knowledge of basic math, the ability to read labels, slot identification codes and product descriptions on cases, boxes
and bags. This role can also be extremely physically demanding, so you need to be comfortable with being on your feet, walking, squatting, lifting and performing repetitive motions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America