Support - Product Integrity Clerk
North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America Req #92
Monday, May 10, 2021
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good sense of judgment
- Must be able to retain information such as search screens and processes
- Ability to read, write and understand basic English instructions and work and safety rules, manuals.
Pallet jack certification – we will train
Stock chaser certification – we will train
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Standing and walking on concrete.
- Carry up to 100 pounds, distances of up to 8 feet on dry, wet and/or slippery surfaces and lifting up to a height of 70 inches.
- Walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, and bending carrying up to 100 pounds on wet, and or slippery surfaces.
- Pushing and pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
- Climbing to a height of up to 11 inches.
- Using repetitive motions using upper and lower extremities. Mounting and dismounting equipment approximately 9 inches high.
- Perform work in both a refrigerated & non-refrigerated distribution center with temperatures that vary from -20 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pay Type Hourly
- North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America