Product Integrity Clerk
The Product Integrity Clerk is responsible for processing damaged, repairable, salvageable, and non-salvageable cases in the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for scanning damaged cases out of inventory and scanning all repaired cases back to inventory using an RF Scan Gun directly affecting inventory adjustments.
· Responsible for repairing, repacking and or short packing any and all cases in need of repair. Whenever possible, team member must make their repairs in the field.
· Read labels, slot identification codes and production descriptions on cases and bags under normal distribution center lighting.
· Able to establish the difference between damaged and salvageable product.
· Stack product on pallets, interlocking product.
· Wrap pallet and product with shrink film.
· Ability to accurately record all products handled during shift for accountability.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
· Adding overflow to its proper slot whenever the product will fit in its slot.
· Putting misplaced product in its proper slot.
· Return processed Customer Returns to their slot.
· Team member may be asked to work in areas other than their general assigned areas and to help clean as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have basic computer skills
· Must have good communication skills
· Must have good sense of judgment
· Must be able to retain information such as search screens and processes
· Ability to read, write and understand basic English instructions and work and safety rules, manuals.
Pallet jack certification – we will train
Stock chaser certification – we will train
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
· Standing and walking on concrete.
· Carry up to 100 pounds, distances of up to 8 feet on dry, wet and/or slippery surfaces and lifting up to a height of 70 inches.
· Walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, and bending carrying up to 100 pounds on wet, and or slippery surfaces.
· Pushing and pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
· Climbing to a height of up to 11 inches.
· Using repetitive motions using upper and lower extremities. Mounting and dismounting equipment approximately 9 inches high.
· Perform work in both a refrigerated & non-refrigerated distribution center with temperatures that vary from -20 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pay Type Hourly
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America