Support - Inventory Control Clerk
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory in the Distribution Center Buildings. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting other departments in resolving problems with misplaced product or other inventory related issues (trouble-shooting), slotting new items, ensuring proper rotation of all perishable items, performing cycle counts, and moving product when movement is warranted.
Job Functions are as follows:
- Resolve inventory related issues using the computer-based Warehouse Management System.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Slot move products on the computer.
- Provide supervision with information regarding inventory control issues.
- Stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces.
- Carry up to fifty (50) pounds, on dry and/or wet surfaces.
- Squat, reach, and bend with up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Push and pull items with a resistance of up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Climb to a height of up to eleven(11) inches.
- Use basic computer skills AS400.
- Perform work in both refrigerated and non-refrigerated warehouses with temperatures that vary from (-20) degrees Fahrenheit to 55 degrees Fahrenheit (protective clothing is provided).
- Follow all work / safety rules.
- Report to my supervisor all problems that interfere with a proper and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post-trip my machine and turn in completed form.
- Wash and clean all tools and equipment, and store away properly.
- Pay Type Hourly
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America